Rock Pool 18ct Gold And Diamond Ring
A diamond ring inspired by exploring the crevasses of rock pools, climbing over its uneven texture finding in the depths of its mysteriousness eye-catching creatures and sea life. We wanted to keep the diamond ring design simple like a stacking ring also because the crack is full of texture leaving the glimmering white diamonds standing out.
The Diamond Ring Spec;
- Metal; Recycled 18ct Yellow gold
- Diamonds; 0.05cts traceable Canadamark Diamonds GHVS standard
- Finger Size; Available to ship in a size L, we can size this proposal ring to other finger sizes within a few days. Just tell us your finger size in the order notes in your cart.
- Quality; Hand crafted by us in our workshops in Surrey and London.
- Measurements; The band is 2.5mm at the top tapering down to 1.5mm at the back.
- Customisation; We can make this diamond band in your choice of colour golds too.
Create your own stacking ring set with this diamond ring to start you off.
How To Style It
This diamond ring has many purposes. If you are wearing it as a wedding band then you will be wearing it next to you eternity ring and engagement ring. You can also wear this alone obviously and get captivated by the undulating textures and sparkle or stack this with other rings to spice up your finger.